As retirement approaches, will you be financially ready?
The education and engagement we offer our participants includes the following:
- Investor Education: Develop and strengthen your knowledge of mutual funds, exchange traded funds, stocks, and bonds, while showing you how to allocate them throughout your lifetime.
- Risk Tolerance Profile: Ensure you to take the right amount of risk today and as your needs change in the future.
- Retirement Calculator: We work with you to determine the deferral amount and required rate of return needed to meet your specific goals.
- Meeting Rhythm: Establish a predictable meeting pattern and providing the information that is important to you.
- Economic Commentary: Our assessment on what the economy is doing, why it is happening, and how it may be affecting your investments.
- Reporting: Direct and transparent communication about your account's performance in good times and bad so you know where you stand and where you are headed.
- Recommendations: We provide you with a recommended allocation to achieve your targeted return rate using out capital markets expectation tool.
Meet the 401(k) Team
Please contact a member of our 401(k) Team for more information or for answers to your specific questions:
- James Smith, Institutional Team Leader
- Stacy Noll, Senior Investment Advisor
- Steve Thomas, Senior Investment Advisor