Do you understand all the ins and outs of your 401(k)?
Watch our Webinar on How to Supercharge Your 401(k)!
Hosted by Michael Goodrich from Phillips and Company Advisors, LLC and Tim Whalen of Fidelity Investments
We will guide you through the details of your retirement plan.
The Department of Labor can expect you to know too much when managing your 401(k). The team at Phillips and Company can walk you through the fine print, ensure you have proper documentation, and make sure you understand every relevant option. We’ll take care of what we do so you can focus on what you do.
Contact Us For A Complimentary Plan Review
As a fiduciary or plan sponsor, there are certain questions that you should re-visit to ensure your plan is performing well in a way to meet your employees retirement goals.
- Are you getting the best performance from your 401(k), 403(b), or other retirement plan?
- Are you plan's fees increasing your fiduciary liability?
- Is your plan aligned with your company's retirement goals?
- Is your plan's investment advisor a retirement specialist?
- Do you know what your share class means?
- Should you consider automatic features for your plan?
- Are your employees properly allocated?
Our advisors can provide a no-obligation, complimentary review of your plan to determine whether you have the best fund performance, lowest costs, and even compare share-classes of funds. Additionally, we can provide you with options to Supercharge Your 401(k), as well as benchmark your plan's fees against other plans of your size based on assets and the number of the participants.
Contact us today to ensure you're receiving the best for your plan, your employees, and yourself.