Archives for January, 2017

  1. January 30, 2017

    There are certainly multiple ways to look at the impacts of a potential trade war between the U.S. and Mexico.  Depending on what political affiliation you fall under, your humanitarian beliefs, whether you’re a CEO or an employee of a multinational corporation, or the… More >>

  2. January 23, 2017

      "Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please." – A visionary quote by Mark Twain. With the election of a new President and the media's prediction for the demise of world order, I think it's important to keep your eyes on the facts that… More >>

  3. January 17, 2017

    Albert Einstein once said, “I never think of the future; it comes soon enough.” Despite what many think, the business of forecasting future market returns is quite precarious.  For starters, forecasts are almost always wrong, especially the ones that seem to be the most… More >>

  4. January 9, 2017

        This long holiday season was a particularly hopeful time for many investors.  The S&P 500 finished December up 1.82%, and now through the first week of trading in 2017, it’s gained another 1.72% (Total +3.54% since Dec. 1)i.  It seems that the good times have… More >>

  5. January 3, 2017

      Happy New Year to all and welcome to 2017!  Not only does today mark the first trading day of a new quarter, but also the first trading day of a new year.  We would like to take this opportunity to present you with our Q1 2017 Look Ahead. For a PDF copy, click here. For… More >>